Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers
Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers are biodegradable gel made of no-animal cross-linked hyaluronic acid. They offer a complete solution for treating facial lines, wrinkles, and lips. It can also be used in body sculpting by enhancing natural contours and features.
|Volume of syringe||1ml/2ml||1ml/2ml||1ml/2ml||10ml|
|Recommended indications||For correction of thin lines across forehead andaround eyesand mouth||For treatment of wrinkles and lip enhancement||For creating fuller lips and shaping facial contours, such as cheeks andchln||For breast enlargement and buttock augment|
|Duration||6-12 months||6-12 months||8-12 months||12-18 months|
• Please do not do face-painting and drinking on the day you injected.
• If you are using Aspirin or other Anticoagulant drug, please stop using it for days before you injected, be aware that these may increase the bruising and bleeding at the injection site.
• If the package damaged,the preparation product should be discarded.
• It will a little pain in your head after several hours when you injected.
• Please don't do face-painting and drinking on the same day after you injected.
• Please do remember that you should not knead your face, to avoid of hyaluronic acid has not stereotyping yet.
• Strongly require that please do not touch the injected site on your face in 6 hours.
• Please do not get Sunbathing, or go into the warm place, steam room, or freezing place, To avoid the damage of the filler before Combined with the skin,after injected within one week.
• Please do not use Aspirin or other Anti-inflammatory painkillers, and do not eat gingko, garlic, vitamin A, vitamin E, Essential Fatty Acid.
• Injceted after 23 weeks, if there still feel a slight lump, please don't worry, it will get soft soon.